Friday, November 4, 2011

Capes aren’t just for superheroes: The versatile layer is fashionable this season.

So its been a WHILE since I last posted and to be honest I haven't been dressing very fashionable lately sitting at home in my pj's editing for the majority of the day or getting my life back in order after being away from home for three weeks =) Let's just say the vacuum didn't see much action from my boyfriend while I was traveling ;) 

Anyways I took a MUCH needed break yesterday and had lunch with a friend across the street from the Oak Land Cemetery. http://www.oaklandcemetery.com/visit.html
I had always wanted to go there and it was awesome! 


OUTFIT DETAILS:  
Cape: New York and Company (sadly not current) but got a great deal last christmas pretty sure I paid around $15 dollars!!! 
Jeans: Charlotte ruse $29.99
Boots: CLEARANCE from Off Broadway at $24.99
Top: Forever 21 $14.99
Hat: Forever 21 $8.99
Sunglasses: Sears Kardashian collection $21.99

 



No comments:

Post a Comment