Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tribal and Southwestern Prints

Southwest Prints are in this fall..however NONE of these shown in September's People's Style Watch Magazine were even remotely in my Budget of under $30.00...so i did a little shopping.

The Top is $19.99 from TJ-MAXX it was a little flowy so I added this fab light grey suede jacket with a cool asymmetrical zipper detail down the front and shawl collar and zippers on the sleeves as well. The jacket was the DEAL of the day at $24.99 also from good old TJ-Maxx. To complete the outfit I picked up some new black wedge ankle boots with an adorable detail on the outsides on clearance at Ross for get ready......$11.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I especially love the black ankle boots and gray suede jacket!! Both seem like you could pair them well with other items in your closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your outfits! Apparently I need to hit up TJ Max! lol

    ReplyDelete