Wednesday, September 21, 2011

H&M Style Brights and stripes


















I remember the first time I went to an H&M it was on a trip with a good friend to NYC. We were in college and broke so we took the cheapest red eye flight shared a twin bed in a friends dorm room BYOB-ed at restaurants and had a BLAST!!! Some how we still had some $$ to shop ;). I remember being slightly overwhelmed walking into the store..room after room and floor after floor of cute affordable trendy clothes and accessories! I think this was before the forever21 era so I was used to smaller budget friendly stores like 5.7.9 and wet seal. Anyways fast forward like 10 years and I still love a good bargain and have a H&M in my zip code!!!

Since fall in the south is still pretty warm I purchased this bright orange/red wool mini skirt . I love the color and the price at $24.95. I can't wait for it to get a little cooler and wear it with textured tights and boots! The striped sweater is also from H&M I love the boyfriend feel of it and the longer back then front. It was a steal at $19.99.

I also needed a new messenger type purse for fall, this one caught my eye and at $17.95 was right in my budget also purchased from H&M.

1 comment:

  1. Such a memorable trip all around :)

    Cute outfit - LOVE that bag!! I need to make a trip to H&M!

    ReplyDelete