Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Here we go 30 here we GO!!!!!

Dress Lu Lu's $39.99, Necklace Target $6.99
www.lulus.com

Spent one of my LAST Saturday nights in my 20's with my girls. I knew this night would be
special and I wanted to feel young and carefree...and as you all know when you are searching for 
an outfit for an occasion it can be more difficult then just shopping with out a cause. I found this to be the  case a few weeks ago I just couldn't find any dresses at my usual stores that would make an impact and make me feel great as I entered my 30's. So I did something I usually don't do and shopped online...I always end up getting a wrong size even after following the measuring body and attempting to measure my hips in the right place....and another reason is as Carrie Bradshaw once said "shopping is my cardio"  . So long story short I order this AMAZBALLS dress at Lu's Lu's!! It was a little over $30.00 at $39.99 but I ordered on labor day and got free shipping and a 10% discount with an online coupon. Even though I usually don't purchase anything over $30...I couldn't resist the 80's puff shoulders, the fun cut outs in the back and the can't miss HOT PINK! Even the boyf loved it....even after he found out the back wasn't the front ;). 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nelly, I just love that you said "amazeballs dress" cause its true. You LOOK amazeballs! Here's to the big 3-0!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED that dress on you!! So cute! The boyfriend comment was funny ;)

    ReplyDelete